Be a part of our Inaugural Season!
Sand Volleyball is a fun sport for players of all skill levels. Each court will consist of 2 players on each side. Each session will be 75 minutes long. There will be a site supervisor to help organize games. There will not be coaches or referees in this league.
6 Weeks - Every Tuesday
July 14th - August 18th
Registration Fee: $95.00
9:00am - 10:15am session (8 - 12 years)
10:30am - 11:45am session (8 - 12 years) Session Full
12:00pm - 1:15pm session (13 -17 years)
1:30pm - 2:45pm session (13 - 17 years)
3:00pm - 4:15pm session (13 - 17 years)
McPete's Sports Bar & Lanes in Big Lake, MN
As a reminder: Each player agrees to follow all rules established by Elk River Youth Volleyball and McPete’s Sports Bar & Lanes. Elk River Youth Volleyball or McPete’s Sports Bar & Lanes will not be held liable for any injuries incurred through participation.
You are a representative of Elk River Youth Volleyball while participating in this fun program. Please leave the courts and facilities in the same, or better, condition that you found it when you arrived.
* No outside food is allowed.
* Please plan accordingly and bring adequate water.
* The weather can vary from week to week and hour to hour. Please plan accordingly.
* A bag filled with essentials like, sunscreen, water, warm and cold weather clothes, socks, sunglasses and a towel to clean your feet are recommended.
* Please be sure to keep track of all your personal belongings each week.
* Elk River Youth Volleyball and McPete's will not be responsible for valuables.
For more information please contact:
Contact Erika Bitzan, Sand Volleyball Coordinator
See FAQ page for more information!